Welcome back to Independence War, my friends! In this entry, I accomplish two missions! First, in “Salvage,” I find the hulk of the Dreadnaught that was featured in the intro movie, and awaked the silicon soul of its former captain, Jefferson Clay, which is weird and awesome, as Clay is the shit. ;) The next mission, “Gatekeeper,” has me protecting some newly installed gun emplacements around a contested LaGrange point, and sees me trying to win the mission maybe three or four times until I’m successful. This game does NOT mess around.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.