Welcome back to Battlestation: Harbinger, my friends! In this entry, thanks to leveling up in the previous, I’m able to try out the second carrier in the game, and it’s much more of a tank than the last one. It has fewer equipment slots so it’s not as versatile, but it can take more of a pounding. It’s also neat that the launch bay is on its side. Anyway, in this entry, I eventually make my way across the galaxy and CLEAR IT. That’s right, I cleared one galaxy and am about to move onto the next. Totally. Awesome. The fights were very satisfying, and knowing when I can run away and come back to fight another day REALLY makes things fun AND tense. Such a great game you guys.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!