Welcome back to Battlestation: Harbinger, my friends! In this entry, thanks to leveling up in the previous, I’m able to try out the second carrier in the game, and it’s much more of a tank than the last one. It has fewer equipment slots so it’s not as versatile, but it can take more of a pounding. It’s also neat that the launch bay is on its side. Anyway, in this entry, I eventually make my way across the galaxy and CLEAR IT. That’s right, I cleared one galaxy and am about to move onto the next. Totally. Awesome. The fights were very satisfying, and knowing when I can run away and come back to fight another day REALLY makes things fun AND tense. Such a great game you guys.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!