Welcome to Pandora, my friends! This planetary 4X is reminiscent of classics such as Alpha Centauri, but with its own flavor. The programmer of its aggressive and cunning AI was sad that so few people had done any videos with his AI, so to help him out, here we are! ;) In this first entry, I somehow pick the wrong faction, but I roll with it and try to make sense of my new surroundings. In just a few turns I lose my first infantry unit, and sit there praying that no one else attacks us as we rebuild. We had a fun time discovering some ruins and meeting one of the AI factions, who shortly after meeting us declared war on us for our own warmongering (which, what?), but hey, that’s how the cookie crumbles, right? :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!