Welcome back to Distant Worlds Universe my friends! In this game, we continue our game with the Extended Universe mod, and start to see just how crazy the universe will get with the more people we meet. We attack a pirate base, decline a war and build a larger military. Suffice it to say, I also use the in-game editor to give myself something of an advantage, but that was to show just what you could do with it. The modding abilities of this game are very impressive, and it just adds to an already rich tapestry of gameplay possibilities found in Distant Worlds Universe. This game can be almost any strategy game you want it to be with the right mods, which is impressive as hell.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!