Welcome back, my friends, to this final entry in my Battlestation: Harbinger series. In this final entry, I take my fleet and venture into a entirely new system, one with a new story, challenges and missions. This game definitely ups the difficulty as you go, because this second map is much more challenging than the first. I’m really, REALLY enjoying this game though. It’s fun, has a lot of toys to play with, has a good deal of variety in how you approach the game and compose your fleet, and is really a joy to play. I urge you to check this one out, my friends, and I thank you for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.