Void Destroyer is out of early access, so I decided to finally make a video of its gameplay. One of the reasons I’ve not done so sooner is because this game is brutal. It does NOT mess around. After several attempts, I’ve yet to pass the first mission. I’m not sure if that’s me or the game or both, but it does get a bit frustrating. It’s double frustrating because I like the game so damned much, and am usually having a good time up until the aforementioned mission failure. ;) Therefore, please watch as I play this fascinating game, and enjoy as you see it kick my ass one more time. ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.