Void Destroyer is out of early access, so I decided to finally make a video of its gameplay. One of the reasons I’ve not done so sooner is because this game is brutal. It does NOT mess around. After several attempts, I’ve yet to pass the first mission. I’m not sure if that’s me or the game or both, but it does get a bit frustrating. It’s double frustrating because I like the game so damned much, and am usually having a good time up until the aforementioned mission failure. ;) Therefore, please watch as I play this fascinating game, and enjoy as you see it kick my ass one more time. ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.