Welcome to STAR-BOX: RPG Adventures in Space, my friends! In this game, you’re the captain of a spaceship and able to do…basically whatever you want. Want to do missions for the Earth military and take out pirate bases and the like? Sure! Wanna board a space fish and loot it for genetic material? Why not!?! Wanna hunt down a specific animal on a nearby planet and kill it for its pelt, so you can sell it to a collector? Go for it! In this game, there’s just a ton you can do! We start this series with a bit of a stumbling block, because in this entry, I got a few missions and died inside a fish after my mech got killed (mechs help you in combat). It’s okay, I was infected with a virus anyway. What a weird freaking game with some odd UI quirks, but I like what it’s trying to do. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.