Welcome to Master of Orion my friends, the new one! This reboot/sequel to the series takes a lot of what made Master of Orion 2 the trendsetter that it still is and prettifies it while making it more streamlined as well, which is great for new players of the genre because it has a built-in tutorial and a very clear (if not fully streamlined) interface. In this game, I’m taking command of the Psilons, my all-time favorite MoO race, and am slowly building my empire. We fight some pirates and meet some new friends along the way as well!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!