Welcome back to Alien Legacy. In this final entry, the more I discover about the Tantalus, the more I feel I’m part of something much larger going on that I’ve not figured out yet. What happened to the colonies and their people? Why does it seem like so much time has passed between now and the time of the colonies’ destruction than just a couple of decades? What the hell is going on? All this PLUS colony management, resource gathering, a very basic flight sim thingy and more. This makes Alien Legacy something special, and it’s a damned shame it’s not gotten more love over the years. It’s a classic in every sense of the word, and this really deserves the GOG treatment.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.