Welcome back to Alien Legacy. In this final entry, the more I discover about the Tantalus, the more I feel I’m part of something much larger going on that I’ve not figured out yet. What happened to the colonies and their people? Why does it seem like so much time has passed between now and the time of the colonies’ destruction than just a couple of decades? What the hell is going on? All this PLUS colony management, resource gathering, a very basic flight sim thingy and more. This makes Alien Legacy something special, and it’s a damned shame it’s not gotten more love over the years. It’s a classic in every sense of the word, and this really deserves the GOG treatment.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.