Late in the day this past Friday, Lords of the Black Sun (formerly Star Lords) surprisingly dropped out of Early Access to full release. Now I’d not done a preview of it because every time I tried to play it, it would crash egregiously, so I wanted to wait until it got a bit more stable. Now that we’re at the release candidate, however, I dove right in…to crashes such as video card overheating and so on. This is not a stable game right now my friends, and while I do plan to continue this let’s play series with it, I do plan to also wait for a bit more stability before doing so. If you want this title, I suggest you do the same, because right now it’s a bit of a mess.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!