Welcome to Interplanetary my friends! Let me ask, did you ever play classics like Scorched Earth or Worms and go, “Wow, this battle area is too small! How can we go BIGGER?” Well, Interplanetary makes whole PLANETS your weapon platforms, so they’ve gotcha covered. We covered this game a while back on the podcast, and since it just left early access, I spent a chunk of time playing against two AI opponents to show you a sample of the gameplay, including aiming weapons (which takes orbital paths into account, so you don’t just aim, you predict), building infrastructure, researching new technologies and more. The AI seems pretty confident and gives me a run for my money, which makes things tense and fun as you watch the orbital projectiles come in. I had a good time in this single player session, but stay tuned because I’m gonna try and get some multiplayer together as well. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.