Welcome to Space Food Truck my friends! This is the first multiplayer Let’s Play I’ve ever done, and joining me is Eric, Becky and Trey from the community to take roles in the space food truck, as a multiplayer game needs four players to work. Eric ends up being captain, Becky is the scientist, Trey is the engineer and I end up being the chef. Each role has certain skills and specialties that they can do to help make the food truck profitable. In this first entry, we begin looking for the onions we need to make Starcakes, as there are three systems in the game that want a specific item. These guys have played the game quite a bit more than I have, so it’s a learning experience for all of us I think. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!