While I do love space games, it’s definitely not all I play, so every now and again I wanna go off topic and showcase a non-space game that I really adore. Basically, if I spend time writing or recording a video about non-space game, you can tell I really love it. ;) Since today is a holiday in the US, I wanted to do something a little different. :) Today I wanna talk to you about Cogmind, a fascinating robotic sci-fi roguelike in which you’re a rogue (heh heh) robot that needs to escape the facility you’re trapped in. Your health is the “core” of your robot, and you can surround this with various devices to generate power, help you move (legs, hover units, treads) utility devices and weapons. These not only give your robot varied capabilities, but help protect the core as well. You gain these items by both finding them and taking them off slain enemies. You can also hack terminals and gain allies as you go. It’s a wonderful roguelike that I highly suggest y’all check out.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!