Welcome back to Armada 2526 my friends! In this entry I kind of have…fun? I guess I’m having fun because nothing bad has happened to me yet. I was finally able to colonize ice and dead planets via research, so I colonized a couple of those, and spent much of my time managing population transference, since I set all of my colonies to auto-build, just to see what would happen. So far the auto-build isn’t TERRIBLE, but it did build a colony ship when there were no new planets to colonize, which is weird. Overall, I’m kinda having a good time, but I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.