Welcome back to Armada 2526 my friends! In this entry I kind of have…fun? I guess I’m having fun because nothing bad has happened to me yet. I was finally able to colonize ice and dead planets via research, so I colonized a couple of those, and spent much of my time managing population transference, since I set all of my colonies to auto-build, just to see what would happen. So far the auto-build isn’t TERRIBLE, but it did build a colony ship when there were no new planets to colonize, which is weird. Overall, I’m kinda having a good time, but I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.