Welcome to Evochron Legacy my friends! In this first entry, I streamed the game on launch day for about three and a half hours. This included the entirety of the in-game tutorial — which is fully voiced, interactive and lasted over two hours — and several missions. These missions included fuel transfers, finding lost objects, destroying meteors before they hit a planet and more. I also mined a nebula for some sweet sweet hydrogen. ;) This game is pretty damned impressive, especially for what is essentially a one-man operation. This is the sixth game in the Evochron line, and each iteration brings better graphics and much more. Not only does this latest iteration look just fantastic, it has a ton of new features, such as faction wars, station and city building from your cockpit, more mission types, and even deeper dynamic economy and much more. I can’t wait to play more of this, so this will be the first in an ongoing Let’s Play series that will resume for the entirety of next week and then sporadically thereafter. Thanks for watching this first entry, and stay tuned for more to come. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!