So today some lovely PR folks contacted me and asked, “Hey, do you wanna try the tech demo Star Swarm from Oxide Games?” “DO I?!” I quickly replied, and was sent a key. ;) I therefore took the demo through its paces, paces so intense that Open Broadcaster Software had trouble keeping up at times, so you’ll notice some pauses here and there, and I do apologize for that. With around 6,000-7,000 units flittering about at once though, it’s not really much of a surprise. I therefore hope you’ll enjoy the show, and join me in the excitement of seeing an actual game made out of this thing. ;) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!