There aren’t enough good, tactical cap ship combat games out there right now I think, but thankfully, a new contender has come along to hopefully fill the gap a bit. ;) Contact Vector is an awesome looking capital ship RTS game currently in Kickstarter. I was sent a demo of the game this past weekend, which is VERY early mind you, and was able to orchestrate some simple battles. The game looks just fantastic, and the feeling of mighty capital ships taking down their opponents is very evident. I hope you like the video, and if so, I encourage you to kick the developer some coin to help their campaign. :) I did. ;) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.