There aren’t enough good, tactical cap ship combat games out there right now I think, but thankfully, a new contender has come along to hopefully fill the gap a bit. ;) Contact Vector is an awesome looking capital ship RTS game currently in Kickstarter. I was sent a demo of the game this past weekend, which is VERY early mind you, and was able to orchestrate some simple battles. The game looks just fantastic, and the feeling of mighty capital ships taking down their opponents is very evident. I hope you like the video, and if so, I encourage you to kick the developer some coin to help their campaign. :) I did. ;) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!