Hey folks, you might remember from our podcast on Elite Alternatives that Jim and I became enamored with a game called Paragon. Paragon is a paid fork of the free, open source Pioneer space sim, which mimics the gameplay of Elite 2: Frontier. Paragon strives to be more efficient, streamlined and prettier than Pioneer, and it definitely succeeds. Several hours in, and I’m having a great time just being a space trucker (there is combat in the game, I’ve just not gotten to it yet). I therefore wanted to do a video showing off some of the early gameplay. I hope you enjoy it. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.