Hey folks, you might remember from our podcast on Elite Alternatives that Jim and I became enamored with a game called Paragon. Paragon is a paid fork of the free, open source Pioneer space sim, which mimics the gameplay of Elite 2: Frontier. Paragon strives to be more efficient, streamlined and prettier than Pioneer, and it definitely succeeds. Several hours in, and I’m having a great time just being a space trucker (there is combat in the game, I’ve just not gotten to it yet). I therefore wanted to do a video showing off some of the early gameplay. I hope you enjoy it. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!