Welcome to Starflight 2: Trade Routes of the Cloud Nebula my friends! This game, being a sequel to one of the most amazing games of all time, had a lot to live up to, and for the most part it succeeded. In many ways it was grander and yet still wasn’t overwhelming. We have new races, new game systems like culture and trade, new equipment, improved graphics and more. Even so, the core of the gameplay — which focuses on exploration and conversation — is still lovingly intact. In this entry, I run into the Tandelou for the first time, and since I want their coveted system scanner, I need to get them Godmasks. How do I do that? No idea yet! I also, AGAIN, lost my Elowan doctor in the ATV. SO SAD. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.