Welcome to Starflight 2: Trade Routes of the Cloud Nebula my friends! This game, being a sequel to one of the most amazing games of all time, had a lot to live up to, and for the most part it succeeded. In many ways it was grander and yet still wasn’t overwhelming. We have new races, new game systems like culture and trade, new equipment, improved graphics and more. Even so, the core of the gameplay — which focuses on exploration and conversation — is still lovingly intact. In this entry, I run into the Tandelou for the first time, and since I want their coveted system scanner, I need to get them Godmasks. How do I do that? No idea yet! I also, AGAIN, lost my Elowan doctor in the ATV. SO SAD. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.