Welcome back to Galactic Civilizations III my friends! In this entry I continue the saga of the Badasses as they try to gain a foothold in their sector of the galaxy. Here, we spend much of our time expanding and scouting, along with building a new colony (with intelligent radiation of all things!). We also lost a scout to some pirates. We then built some new shipyards and starbases (our first actual starbase, yay!) to unlock new ships and build more awesome stuff, and in order to deal with the pirates. The game is just chugging along, so let’s hope the path I’m on spells victory! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.