Welcome back to Nexus: The Jupiter Incident my friends! In this entry I take on two missions. In the first mission, “OSEC Encounter”, I return to the place I failed the last time, and while I don’t save my sister ship, I do put an end to the two ships that were harassing her. Then, in “The Chance”, I approach the Shukenja base with the distress signal, only to be attacked by multiple weapons platforms. I take them out before approaching the base, ignoring a disabled vessel that I fear is a trap, and find an alien vessel in the base! What?! This is exciting stuff!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!