Welcome back to Nexus: The Jupiter Incident my friends! In this entry I take on two missions. In the first mission, “OSEC Encounter”, I return to the place I failed the last time, and while I don’t save my sister ship, I do put an end to the two ships that were harassing her. Then, in “The Chance”, I approach the Shukenja base with the distress signal, only to be attacked by multiple weapons platforms. I take them out before approaching the base, ignoring a disabled vessel that I fear is a trap, and find an alien vessel in the base! What?! This is exciting stuff!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.