Welcome to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada my friends! I’m ashamed to admit I’d been putting this off for a spell because the first time I tried it, I got CREAMED. So I dove in again, and pretty much got creamed, but in a fun way. This game not only has a campaign, but solo skirmish and custom games wherein you can level up admirals in randomly generated battles, as well as multiplayer too. I tried out a couple of campaign missions (which I survived), as well as one custom game and skirmish game (which I didn’t). ;) I had a GREAT time with this pre-release version, so I can’t WAIT to play the final version once its out.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.