Welcome to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada my friends! I’m ashamed to admit I’d been putting this off for a spell because the first time I tried it, I got CREAMED. So I dove in again, and pretty much got creamed, but in a fun way. This game not only has a campaign, but solo skirmish and custom games wherein you can level up admirals in randomly generated battles, as well as multiplayer too. I tried out a couple of campaign missions (which I survived), as well as one custom game and skirmish game (which I didn’t). ;) I had a GREAT time with this pre-release version, so I can’t WAIT to play the final version once its out.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!