Welcome to Dawn of Andromeda my friends! In this upcoming 4X game has a few unique features that I’m really enjoying. First off, you can start without a colony at all, having to find one using an expedition ship! This puts a real sense of urgency into the early game, and I wasn’t successful on my first go. On my second go, however, I was able to find a new home for our council (each of which have different personalities) and start a new empire. This game has a lot going for it so far in terms of UI, personality, AI and so forth, and I’m really enjoying myself so far.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!