Hello my friends, and welcome to 1994’s Star Crusader, by Gametek! This first person space flight sim came out at a poor time, as it competed basically with TIE Fighter and Wing Commander 3. It has quite a lot going for it too, from a detailed universe to tons of varied missions to moral choices and much more. I hope to take you through quite a bit of the game in the next two weeks so you can see for yourself. In this first entry, I force you to watch ALL OF THE OPENING CUTSCENES WITH ME. Seriously, if I have to watch ’em, so do you. ;) I then take us on our first mission in the Rift, to destroy some freighters. Let’s see where we go next!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!