GOG.com does it again. They’ve added another beloved classic of the space game genre to their ranks. This time it’s the charasmatic, energetic and fun to play space station sim builder thing, Startopia. If you’ve not played Startopia yet, you’re doing yourself a disservice. The game exudes likeability and charm, is a ton of fun to play, and has quite a lot of gameplay to boot. I’ve not played it in a long time my own self, but I had a blast when I did, so head on over to GOG.com and check it out! Enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!