Okay, so those last few acronyms aren’t entirely accurate. ;) That being said, thanks to Bryan (again! ;) for making me aware of another spacey game that has a Kickstarter campaign. This time it’s a Free-to-Play (F2P) Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) space trading and combat game called The Epic Space Game (love that title, it’s like Snakes on a Plane in its bluntness). It claims to have an ever-expanding universe, player owned stations, a wide variety of objectives and so on. It looks pretty nifty, so go check ’em out and, if you like, kick ’em a few bucks. Enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!