So appppppparently the space fighter combat add on thingy to Star Wars: The Old Republic launched an early-access version for subscribers, according to their website. Now I’ma gonna be honest here, I took a look at this thing when they first announced it and it looked like something of an afterthought to what appeared to be a seriously dying MMO, so I was all set to ignore it. However, a site reader wrote in and told me how not covering the game is a “big oversight on my part”, so here ya go. ;) Now, if any of y’all have tried it, let us know what’cha think, because I’m interested to know if this is just some lame copy of Star Conflict or if it’s a decent thingy in its own right. I look forward to hearing what y’all think.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!