Hey everyone, happy Thursday!! I hope y’all are having a great week as we get closer to the end of 2012! Wheeee! There were some stories I missed in yesterday’s update, so I’m gonna jump in by starting with those…
- FTL is one of Eurogamer’s Games of 2012 as well as one of the games that defined 2012, according to Gamasutra! Congrats to them! :) FTL is also 50% off on Steam today, making it $4.99, so go get it if you haven’t already!
- Ensign-1’s IndieDB page has been updated with an article on a new mission and new redesigned Ensign-1.
- There’s some news about ScrumbleShip’s December update on their IndieDB page as well, whith some new images from the game.
- There’s a new video of alpha 14 of Void Destroyer which shows off some turret action, and is a fun watch! I’ll also be embedding it below.
- The Predestination Kickstarter has been updated with more information on the human race a note that they’ll be livestreaming today, their last day of the campaign. Not sure exactly where though. :/
- The Beyond Beyaan blog has been updated with a quandry on including starlanes or not.
- The Star Conflict site has new updates that include ship developement fees and corporations, as well as what appears to be a holiday phenomenon.
- The Kickstater for FleetCOMM : Operation Vigrior has an update about delaying the games release to fix more bugs. I am totally fine with that. :) I’d rather have a game done right rather than right now. ;)
- EVE Online is going to have a holiday fireworks display later today.
- Finally, the NaCLBox site — which lets you play older DOS games such as TIE Fighter and others in a browser window — has added online multiplayer gaming to their lineup.
- NOT Finally, just as I was putting this together, a new update on Limit Theory appeared on their Kickstarter, talking about the start of full development and much more.
In deals news, over on Desura you can get the spacey MMO thingy Star Sonata for only $0.99 at the moment. Finally, there’s some really nice spaceship art by Kaïro over on the Concept Ships blog.
That’s it for today folks. Have a lovely day, and thanks for visiting!