Hey y’all, welcome to Monday! I hope y’all had a wonderful weekend, and in the hopes of starting your week off on a positive note, here’s a buncha spacey gamey newsy stuff for y’all to soak in (remember, all videos will be embedded after the cut if possible):
- Over on Quarter to Three, user Phaserlight is something of a resident Vendetta Online fan, and he’s created a video on why he plays the game, which is pretty cool. Might get me to try it out. ;)
- Over on the Kickstarter for Strike Suit Zero, they have a mini-interview with some of the team members behind the game.
- Ars Technica has an interview with Chris Roberts about Star Citizen and PC gaming in general. On their Kickstarter, they have updates about additional stretch goals, as well as a list of add-ons you can add to your pledge. I tell ya, the more I learn about this game, the more I want it.
- In Ring Runner news, on their Kickstarter they have an update on a new demo, as well as bonus gifts for backers! Yay!
- Over on the Beyond Beyaan blog, Brent has committed several new changes to the source code for your compiling pleasure. There’s also a blog post on the final tech data structure.
- Over on the Epic Space Game site, they’ve announced the game has a new update with about a dozen bug fixes and changes.
- Finally in news, the Star Command folks have a small update and a video (which I can’t embed, sorry) on their Kickstarter page that’s worth checking out.
In the deals department, the folks at Indie Game Stand are showcasing the multiplayer top-down spacey combat game Gimbal as their daily deal. This game looks awesome, and I have a copy, so maybe I should make the time to try it. ;)
That’s it for today folks. Have an awesome day and week ahead!