Hot on the heels of Starlight Inception’s amazing 11th hour Kickstarter campaign success — they reached their goal with about 25 minutes to spare, if you missed it — we have a new spacey game to throw money at. ;) This time it’s a game called Edge of Space, which looks pretty cool! It looks to be a mixture of space exploration and building, wherein they want “exploration with a purpose”, in terms of building space stations, claiming expanses of space and so on. I know I’m gonna keep an eye — I mean it has spaceships AND mechs AND sharks with rocket launchers, c’mon, how is that NOT awesome? — on it and you should too. Thanks to PlaySF Magazine on Twitter for the tip!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!