Hey everyone, happy Wednesday! I hope y’all are feeling better than I am! So. Freaking. Tired. This cold-whatever-it-is-thing is really hanging on, and I am hoping a weekend of rest will really get me back on track. Y’all didn’t come here to read me jibber-jabber though, you want spacey game goodness! Here ya go!
- FTL – There’s a new interview over at Gamasutra, and the official site has news of possible mini Lego sets of some of the game’s ships, which I would totally buy.
- Kerbal Space Program – There’s an interview with the devs on The Mittani, as well as a new demo reflecting the most recent changes to the game.
- Drox Operative – RPGFan has an interview with Steeven Peeler about the game.
- Rogue System – Apparently their Kickstarter has been submitted for approval. Good luck! :)
- Star Citizen – There’s a new transcript of an episode of Showdown that adds some in-game flavor to the universe.
- StarStrategy – There’s a new screenshot of a Colorado-class battleship.
And that’s it! Slow news day, huh? Have a great day y’all, and I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow!