Imperium Galactica Stargazer Incoming!!

1. zeraan says:

Yay, a new Imperium Galactica game! Wait, online? No mentions of single player? Not sure what to think…

Hey, I’m happy with more IG one way or another. If this does well, who knows, maybe a SP IG game won’t be too far behind…

• zeraan says:

Yeah. I’m going over to their forums and petition that Imperium Galactica I and II to be released on GoG, or at least be made available for digital download somewhere… If they do that at least, then I’ll be a happy camper!

Hah, yeah, I would kill for GoG versions of IG and IG2. I mean, they have Haegemonia, so why not?

• zeraan says:

Arg, can’t register… Gonna wait a bit. As for my original comment, I’ll have to see how they do it. Is it more of a MMO style game, or is it a regular online where you set up a lobby and then start a new game? If the latter, then I’d be interested.

2. EBM says:

On the surface it’s great news, but the complete lack of any info on whether or not there’s a single player element (skirmish at least) is very disappointing. The last thing we need is another freakin’ MMO.

I don’t think we have enough info to even feel disappointed yet, mate. ;) Patience, my friend, patience. :)

3. Grave says:

Digital Reality…one of my least favorite indie developer (they usually never listened to customer’s feedback and rarely patch/fix their buggy games, as it seems)

*sigh*

4. Grant says:

Don’t worry, Brian. I’ll download the tech demo in your stead. :)

Great to see DR back in action doing what they’ve always done best. Haegemonia counts as one of my all time favourite games.