Rogue System Enters Early Access!
Hey Friends, you might remember Rogue System from our two podcasts on it! Welp, the game just entered early access, and since Mike (the developer) is such a nice guy, I wanted to bring some extra attention to it. ;) If you’re unaware, Rogue System is looking to be the Falcon 4.0/DCS of space sims, with realistic, clickable cockpits, detailed physics and dynamic campaigns. Here’s how the tiers are laid out:
- $10 – This gets you access to the core module of the game only during the early access period.
- $30 – Full access to the core module (plus a decal!).
- $60 – Special edition, which includes core module, three planned expansions and all future campaign/mission packs. (This is the one I’ll be snagging)
- $150 – Boxed edition, name added to NPC database, soundtrack CD, ship schematic posters
- $300 – Premium boxed edition – All that stuff plus dog tags, paperback novella and naming a star system.
Very cool, so go check it out!