PCGamesN has the story of TeacherGaming — which already has a Minecraft-based educational program — teaming up with Kerbal Space Program developer Squad to put together an educational program based on the game. The program will offer educational discounts for schools purchasing the game, as well as an in-house launcher and update program to tweak the game more for its proposed classroom settings. Personally, I think this is an awesome idea and am wondering why it’s not been done sooner. :) You can read more at the article linked to on the PCGamesN website, and this reminds me I need to revisit the game now that it has something of a career mode thanks to its recent update.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!