Thanks to DDDeals for pointing this out. Apparently the folks behind the space shooter Captain Forever — an Asteroids style shooter wherein you add components to your ship as you fly and fight — is asking for support on their further projects. If you spend $9, you get a PC copy of Captain Forever as well as access to their upcoming games such as Captain Jameson, which is an RPG update to Captain Forever and looks pretty cool. I just shelled out the $9 to try these, so I’ll be back soon with a report. Check ’em out while you’re waiting by reading more here. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!