Thanks to friend of the site Roberto for this tip! Remember last July, when the folks at Stardock acquired the license for Star Control, and we all wondered what they were gonna do with it? Welp, Ars Technica has some deets, such as it’ll take place before Star Control 2 and has the blessings of Toys for Bob, and plenty more (still going through it as I write this), but I wanted to chime in and let’cha all know about this. Once you’ve read the article, please chime in with your thoughts! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!