DotEmu recently relaunched their site, and it really is prettier than the last one. That aside, they’re having random sales of different publishers each day, and today you can get the amazing open-world kinda-spacey sim Hardwar for only $1.80. If you guys haven’t played Hardwar, you’re in for a treat. The city of Misplaced Optimism of Titan is VERY alive, and it’s a ton of fun doing missions and flying among its inhabitants. If you do get the game, be sure to download the unofficial 2.04 patch here or here, and enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!