Hello my friends, and welcome to X Rebirth! I’ve toyed with this game before, but never in a more-serious Game of the Week format. I’ve been getting requests to do so for a while now, so I finally decided to give in and dive in. In this first entry, I try the merchant game start (as it’s recommended as the easiest) and immediately go upon finding some missions. I protect a station and kill some mines, not realizing I’ve a hauler ship trying to follow me. What? I don’t need that, I just wanna do missions, so I try a merc start and destroy some more mines! Whee! I’m gonna go back to the merchant game though, and try some mining.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.