Welcome back to Warfleet my friends! In this final entry, I acquire some new toys, like a rail gun turret and a shield, for example, that makes me more effective in combat as well as more durable. I also try capturing ships, but for some reason I’m having trouble targeting a ship’s oxygen supply rather than their warp core (which is what I’d admittedly been focused on up until this), but I’m sure I’ll figure it out eventually. I definitely, definitely plan to keep playing this, because it really is a fun game. Finding stuff to do around the map feels very fun and fluid, and the combat is tense and exciting. Overall, this is definitely a game y’all will want to play. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!