Welcome back to Warfleet my friends! In this final entry, I acquire some new toys, like a rail gun turret and a shield, for example, that makes me more effective in combat as well as more durable. I also try capturing ships, but for some reason I’m having trouble targeting a ship’s oxygen supply rather than their warp core (which is what I’d admittedly been focused on up until this), but I’m sure I’ll figure it out eventually. I definitely, definitely plan to keep playing this, because it really is a fun game. Finding stuff to do around the map feels very fun and fluid, and the combat is tense and exciting. Overall, this is definitely a game y’all will want to play. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.