Star Nomad is an open space combat and trading game that has mobile roots, yet recently made its way to the PC. I was sent a copy a while back, but sadly it got lost in the shuffle of moving and what not. I finally spent some time with the game and found it to be fairly fun, but a bit lacking in the usability department. It’s likely a better phone/tablet game than it is a PC game, at least unless some PC-specific usability features get added. Regardless, it’s a fun time, so check out the video, and thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!