Welcome back to Star Crusader my friends! In this entry, I help cause the destruction of an entire world by letting radioactive materials fall into its atmosphere, rendering it uninhabitable. I kinda didn’t MEAN to do this, but I still feel FREAKING AWFUL about it. Seriously. Awful. This game is taking me down roads I just do. Not. Like. It’s fascinating that it’s gaining such an emotional response out of me though, and I kinda love it for that.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!