Welcome back to Star Crusader, my friends! In this entry, so much stuff happens! First, the Tancreds and Zemuns team up to really, and I mean REALLY kick our asses. Like, seriously kick. We have to reform and regroup, and THANKFULLY our old commander comes out of…wherever he was being held to help us fight back. We still have one base left, and it’s still undiscovered. This is where my character, Roman, is given command access and can now choose his wingmates and also assign secondary missions such as defending the base or acquiring supplies. You can also assign pilots to training duties in order to gain more pilot recruits! I have to figure this part out, as I’ve never gotten this far before! This is really exciting you guys, and I can’t wait to play more.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!