Welcome back to Star Crusader, my friends! In this entry, so much stuff happens! First, the Tancreds and Zemuns team up to really, and I mean REALLY kick our asses. Like, seriously kick. We have to reform and regroup, and THANKFULLY our old commander comes out of…wherever he was being held to help us fight back. We still have one base left, and it’s still undiscovered. This is where my character, Roman, is given command access and can now choose his wingmates and also assign secondary missions such as defending the base or acquiring supplies. You can also assign pilots to training duties in order to gain more pilot recruits! I have to figure this part out, as I’ve never gotten this far before! This is really exciting you guys, and I can’t wait to play more.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!