Welcome back to Star Crusader my friends! In this entry I complete two missions. The first is to clandestinely scan the rebuilt Gorene AR-2 base, and the second is to destroy said base, since a flaw was found that allows us to destroy it easier than if it were completed. The first mission thankfully goes without a hitch, but the second mission is CRAZY. I’m to escort the guy who’s to kill the base, and while trying to do that, HE buys it whilst I get seriously damaged. I spend time avoiding dying while my repair systems do their magic, and eventually not only take down ALL of the remaining escorts, but the base as well. It’s a struggle, but god DAMN if it’s not worth it. What a mission! I had a very similar experience happen in TIE Fighter a while back, and this ranks up there as nearly just as sublime an experience. GAH I love this game.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!