Welcome back to Star Crusader my friends! In this entry I complete two missions. The first is to clandestinely scan the rebuilt Gorene AR-2 base, and the second is to destroy said base, since a flaw was found that allows us to destroy it easier than if it were completed. The first mission thankfully goes without a hitch, but the second mission is CRAZY. I’m to escort the guy who’s to kill the base, and while trying to do that, HE buys it whilst I get seriously damaged. I spend time avoiding dying while my repair systems do their magic, and eventually not only take down ALL of the remaining escorts, but the base as well. It’s a struggle, but god DAMN if it’s not worth it. What a mission! I had a very similar experience happen in TIE Fighter a while back, and this ranks up there as nearly just as sublime an experience. GAH I love this game.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!