Welcome back to Stellar Monarch my friends! In this entry, the rebellion begins, and it is a DOOZY. Right off the bat I lose a few planets, and more and more just fall to the rebellion with each turn. I try to build more ships to deal with the threat, but with the problems of protecting our borders from aliens and pirates, my options are damned limited. I feel like I lose two planets for each one I win back. I would not be surprised if, on the next session, we lose to the rebellion entirely.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.