Welcome back to Starshatter! As you may recall, in the last episode I kinda skipped training and jumped right into the campaign. With any less serious space sim, that might’ve been fine, but not Starshatter. Oh heck no. Therefore, in this installment, I went back to basic training and went through all the training missions. This not only helped reacquaint myself with the game’s design, controls and so on, but also gives a nice swath of the various types of gameplay one can encounter in this game, from space combat to planetary missions to capital ship combat. After accomplishing these missions and reading the manual (I know, right?), I feel a lot more confident to take on the campaign proper, which will happen in the next episode. Enjoy, and thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!