Welcome back to Astrox my friends! In this final entry, I resolve to take out the pirate base once and for all, and with a combination of multiple runs and new equipment scavenged from slain pirate captains, I was able to finally do it. This is a really fun and phenomenal game that totally deserves your time. With all of the startup options and, dare I say, relaxing gameplay, this is a great game to just relax to after a long, stressful day. Thanks for watching my series, and I’ll see you next week!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!