Welcome back to Polaris Sector my friends! In this entry I made some stupid mistakes after a promising first entry. First, I accidentally gave up one of my systems to a neighboring race, which was my own stupid fault. I’m actually pretty damned upset still, actually. I then meet even more and more pirates, which have me bottled up to the point werein I can’t make any new colonies. Also, when my colonies build orbital shipyards, the pirates swoop in to destroy them…which causes my colony to start building ANOTHER shipyard. You’d think they’d learn or some such! Hopefully I can pull myself out of this pickle.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!