A fascinating concept in Star Ruler 2 is the concept of pressure. Pressure is generated by planetary resources, such as electronics increasing money pressure, which causes the civilian population on a planet to build markets. In this installment, I try to wrap my head around this concept of pressure, level up some planets along the way, and dive more into the fascinating card-based mini game that is diplomacy. I’m really loving this game so far, and as an aside, the developer has said that if they game doesn’t sell better, they’ll likely have to shut down their studio later this year. I therefore implore you, if you like what you see in this and other coverage of the game, to buy the game because it really does feel like something new in the space 4x…space. ;) No pressure or anything, just wanted to throw that out there. ;) Thanks for letting me rant, and enjoy the video!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!