Welcome back to Star Hammer! In this installment, I play through two missions (Second Contact, Picking Crew), got a frigate which was pretty cool, and tried to use formation planning for these missions as recommended by some viewers of my first video, which worked almost all of the time. In the first mission I fought aliens, while the second mission was fighting other humans while protecting an escort (ugh!), but despite the escort stuff, I still had a great time. I also remembered to use missiled and specific shield power settings as well. I’m really digging the amount of tactical control this game gives you. I will admit though that the aggressiveness/defensiveness rating is a bit weird, as it does seem to be based directly on the power settings of your ship, though even though balanced power settings made me “aggressive”. I’ll be keeping an eye on this as the series continues. Overall, really enjoying myself, so stay tuned for tomorrow’s installment! :) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!