BossConstructor is currently in early access on Steam, and is a game wherein you can build all manner of different styles of spaceship using a (thankfully) simple interface, then take those ships into randomly generated sectors or whole galaxies in order to collect parts and really raise a ruckus. I’ve put a bit of time into this early version, and had a great time building ships, testing them out in procedurally generated sectors and galaxies, and even getting my butt kicked. ;) If you enjoy building ships and then throwing them against random enemies, this will be one to watch my friends.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!