BossConstructor is currently in early access on Steam, and is a game wherein you can build all manner of different styles of spaceship using a (thankfully) simple interface, then take those ships into randomly generated sectors or whole galaxies in order to collect parts and really raise a ruckus. I’ve put a bit of time into this early version, and had a great time building ships, testing them out in procedurally generated sectors and galaxies, and even getting my butt kicked. ;) If you enjoy building ships and then throwing them against random enemies, this will be one to watch my friends.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!